Welcome to our research and contributions to Science Slams
Based at the Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden (IPF)
Latest Science News:
- 05/2023: Fabian and Till published their paper on the kinetics of the RROP of PMTC in the Journal of Polymer Science (Twitter)
- 05/2023: A collaboration from London times, now got published in Nanoscale Advances
- 03/2023: Yiyi and Fabian published their review on RROP in Macromolecular Rapid Communications. (Twitter)
- 02/2023: Till started his research stay in Australia at the QUT Brisbane. Good luck!
- 02/2023: Chen and Nikolai published their paper on microfluidic capture and release in Macromolecular Rapid Communications.
- 12/2022: Joanna joined the group for her Master Thesis on RROP!
- 12/2022: Nikolai published his paper with Zlata on responsive hydrogels in Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics. (Twitter)
- 11/2022: Till successfully defended his Master Thesis on hydrophilic polyesters. Congratulations!
- 10/2022: Anais successfully defenden her Master Thesis on responsive polyesters. Congratulations!
- 09/2022: Fabian just published his work on semi-crystalline poly-MDO with short and long chain branching in ACS Applied Polymer Materials (Twitter)
- 08/2022: Fabian attended the Erice summer school and the report is now online
- 06/2022: Heavy duty conference month with presentations for our grad school, the BPC2022 and EPF2022
Latest Slam News
- Next Science Slam is planned on March, 22nd in Leipzig / Werk 2. Hosted by Science and Stories.
- Next Science Slam is planned on March, 6th in Berlin. Hosted by Science and Stories
- That was interestesting: Science Slam in Karaoke Bar in Gera to start the local series of scicomm events.
- New Science Slam alert! Basel continues its’ series and I will be on stage on Oct 14th in Pathé Küchlin in Basel.
- 08/09/2021: Science Slam im Zeiss-Großplanetarium Berlin with scienceslam.de
- 07/2021 New IPF-Video on our research from the Dresden Long Night of Science
- Palaissommer-Akademie has been cancelled entirely
- 18/06/2021: Science Slam in Halle/Saale with scienceslam.de!
- March 2021: Talking-Science Tutorial with the “Talking Science” Group from Basel, Switzerland.
- Video from the Basel Science Slam has been updated to see the slides as well.
- Video from Famelab published on youtube
For “Klettern im Elbsandstein – Jahreserste” – click on the link.
Contact us if you want to join us. Follow us on Twitter!