Welcome to our research and contributions to Science Slams
Based at the Leibniz-Institute for Polymer Research (IPF) Dresden
Latest Science News:
- 05/2021: Fabian Mehner won an Evonik Fellowship for his upcoming PhD thesis in the group. Congratulations!
- 05/2021: Fabian Mehner successfully defended his Master thesis
- 02/2021: Li Chen started his Bachelor Thesis on RROP (check the team-page for more)
- 12/2020: New Paper on ABC triblock polyoxazolines and their self-assembly into asymmetric polymersomes published in Macromolecules (Twitter)
- 12/2020: Tom Kösterke started his Master Thesis on responsive hydrogels (check the team-page for more)
- 11/2020: Yiyi Deng started her PhD thesis on RROP on her CSC fellowship (check the team-page for more)
- 10/2020: Information on the course “Polymerchemie” at BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg is available under “Teaching“
- 08/2020: New paper on responsive hydrogels using complexation chemistry published in Soft Matter – highlighted as Cover Art (Twitter) from Graphics4Science.
Latest Slam News
- 22/05/2021: Vortrag zum Palais-Sommer in Dresden (Kommentar auf Twitter)
- 18/06/2021: Science Slam in Halle/Saale with scienceslam.de!
- March 2021: Talking-Science Tutorial with the “Talking Science” Group from Basel, Switzerland.
- Nov. 2020: Video from the Basel Science Slam has been updated to see the slides as well.
- Oct. 2020: Online-Tutorial for the MSCA network on Scicomm
- 15/09/2020: Science Slam in Leipzig. Open-Air! (German) (fb-event)
- Video from Famelab published on youtube
- 11/03/2020: Famelab heat in Dresden (English)
- 02/03/2020: Science Slam in Berlin at SO36 (Deutsch/German)
- 12/02/2020: Science Slam in Berlin at Lido (English)