Welcome to our research and contributions to Science Slams
Based at the Leibniz-Institute for Polymer Research (IPF) Dresden and B-TU Cottbus-Senftenberg
Latest Science News:
- 12/2022: Joanna joined the group for her Master Thesis on RROP!
- 12/2022: Nikolai published his paper with Zlata on responsive hydrogels in Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics. (Twitter)
- 11/2022: Till successfully defended his Master Thesis on hydrophilic polyesters. Congratulations!
- 10/2022: Anais successfully defenden her Master Thesis on responsive polyesters. Congratulations!
- 09/2022: Fabian just published his work on semi-crystalline poly-MDO with short and long chain branching in ACS Applied Polymer Materials (Twitter)
- 08/2022: Fabian attended the Erice summer school and the report is now online
- 06/2022: Heavy duty conference month with presentations for our grad school, the BPC2022 and EPF2022
- 04/2022: Till Meißner joined the group as a Master student on RROP. Good luck!
- 03/2022: Anais Frezel now advanced to now be Master student on RROP. Good luck!
- 01/2022: Chen published his paper on redox-sensitive capture&release hydrogels in microfluidics in Polymers. (Twitter)
Latest Slam News
- Next Science Slam is planned on March, 6th in Berlin, hosted by Science and Stories
- That was interestesting: Science Slam in Karaoke Bar in Gera to start the local series of scicomm events.
- New Science Slam alert! Basel continues its’ series and I will be on stage on Oct 14th in Pathé Küchlin in Basel.
- 08/09/2021: Science Slam im Zeiss-Großplanetarium Berlin with scienceslam.de
- 07/2021 New IPF-Video on our research from the Dresden Long Night of Science
- Palaissommer-Akademie has been cancelled entirely
- 18/06/2021: Science Slam in Halle/Saale with scienceslam.de!
- March 2021: Talking-Science Tutorial with the “Talking Science” Group from Basel, Switzerland.
- Video from the Basel Science Slam has been updated to see the slides as well.
- Video from Famelab published on youtube
For “Klettern im Elbsandstein – Jahreserste” – click on the link.