Welcome to our research and contributions to Science Slams
Based at the Leibniz-Institute for Polymer Research (IPF) Dresden and B-TU Cottbus-Senftenberg
Latest Science News:
- 04/2022: Till Meißner joined the group as a Master student on RROP. Good luck!
- 03/2022: Anais Frezel now advanced to now be Master student on RROP. Good luck!
- 01/2022: Chen published his paper on redox-sensitive capture&release hydrogels in microfluidics in Polymers. (Twitter)
- 12/2021: Nikolai and Tom published their paper on ferrocene-containing hydrogels in Polymer Chemistry. (Twitter)
- 12/2021: Anais Frezel started her research internship on RROP. Welcome to the group!
- 11/2021: Zlata Zagradska started as a student coworker on responsive hydrogels. Welcome to the group!
- 10/2021: Jens started his guest professorship at B-TU Cottbus-Senftenberg.
- 09/2021: New Paper on isotactic yet non-crystalline block-copolymers published in Polymer Chemistry.
Latest Slam News
- Following the Covid-Pandemic all Science Slam appearances have been cancelled until further notice.
- 08/09/2021: Science Slam im Zeiss-Großplanetarium Berlin with scienceslam.de
- 07/2021 New IPF-Video on our research from the Dresden Long Night of Science
- Palaissommer-Akademie has been cancelled entirely
- 18/06/2021: Science Slam in Halle/Saale with scienceslam.de!
- March 2021: Talking-Science Tutorial with the “Talking Science” Group from Basel, Switzerland.
- Nov. 2020: Video from the Basel Science Slam has been updated to see the slides as well.
- Video from Famelab published on youtube