Welcome to our research and contributions to Science Slams
Based at the Leibniz-Institute for Polymer Research (IPF) Dresden and B-TU Cottbus-Senftenberg
Latest Science News:
- 10/2021: Jens started his guest professorship at B-TU Cottbus-Senftenberg
- 09/2021: New Paper on isotactic yet non-crystalline block-copolymers published in Polymer Chemistry.
- 08/2021: We warmly welcome Mehran Amanpur for his research intership in the group.
- 08/2021: Li Chen successfully finished his Bachelor thesis
- 07/2021: Tom Kösterke successfully defended his Master thesis
- 05/2021: Fabian Mehner won an Evonik Fellowship for his upcoming PhD thesis in the group. Congratulations!
- 05/2021: Fabian Mehner successfully defended his Master thesis
- 04/2021: New review on cross-linked vesicles published in Colloids and Polymer Science.
- 02/2021: Li Chen started his Bachelor Thesis on RROP (check the team-page for more)
Latest Slam News
- 08/09/2021: Science Slam im Zeiss-Großplanetarium Berlin with scienceslam.de
- 07/2021 New IPF-Video on our research from the Dresden Long Night of Science
- Palaissommer-Akademie has been cancelled entirely
- 18/06/2021: Science Slam in Halle/Saale with scienceslam.de!
- March 2021: Talking-Science Tutorial with the “Talking Science” Group from Basel, Switzerland.
- Nov. 2020: Video from the Basel Science Slam has been updated to see the slides as well.
- Oct. 2020: Online-Tutorial for the MSCA network on Scicomm
- 15/09/2020: Science Slam in Leipzig. Open-Air! (German) (fb-event)
- Video from Famelab published on youtube